Alexander 1985 PDF

I seem to have misplaced my hardcopy of the dinosaur-biomechanics
classic:

        Alexander, R. McNeill.  1985.  Mechanics of posture
        and gait of some large dinosaurs: Zoological Journal
        of the Linnean Society 83: 1-25.

I anyone has a PDF of this, I would greatly appreciate a copy.

Also: does anyone know of a serious attempt at biomechanical
calculations on dinosaurs that predates this?  (Yes, the answer may be
in the references, but since I've lost the paper I can't look them
up.)

Thanks,

)_v__/\  "The best programs are created by three people or less.
         Big software teams guarantee disaster" -- Ted Nelson.