From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu] On Behalf
Of Mookie Harris
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 8:27 AM
To: darwinsbulldog@gmail.com; xinglida@gmail.com; dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: about the Dinner in the Iguanodon on 1854

If you can find a copy, this book has the menu from the banquet:The
Dinosaurs of Waterhouse Hawkins (Scholastic Press, 2001).

I have a copy available to me at work and will try to copy the info
today.? It might also have a guest list.

Take care!

...Mookie Harris
Dinosphere Gallery Facilitator
The Children's Museum Of Indianapolis