Signature request

Hello DMLers,
sorry for the silly request;
I'm looking for that signature that one of you used in his posts some years ago,
it's a rex facing a Triceratops.
I've been asked to show what it looked like (kids, always kids), but the archives are HUGE.
Any help will be MUCH appreciated.
Please reply offlist

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

-- J'utilise la version gratuíte de SPAMfighter pour utilisateurs privés. Ce programme a supprimé5930 d'e-mails spam à ce jour. Les utilisateurs qui paient n'ont pas ce message dans leurse-mails. Obtenez la version gratuite de SPAMfighter ici: http://www.spamfighter.com/lfr