Jurassic Fight Club

Watched the episode (finally, been busy). Not a paleontologist, just a fan. Some questions....

If we have 70% of that baby T-rex, don't we have enough to tell if it's the same/different as NanoT? Do we not have a skull that would settle the teeth thing?

I don't know that a sibling had to be there. Mother would come running when she heard an only child scream, and Nano might well have left as opposed to taking on Momma.