RE: New theropod (or is it?) from Poland

David Marjanovic wrote:

> It's an end-Triassic site, so I'd be surprised if theropods were
> completely absent, and indeed some material -- the Dragon's femur, the
> braincase, the material called coelophysoid -- may well belong to them,

Sorry if I missed this from a previous post, but how was the material found?
Was it scattered across the field, or all jumbled together?

> However, most of the Dragon could be rauisuchian, and some of it almost
> certainly is.

Did you get a chance to look at any prosauropodan material too?  I think it was
mentioned in an earlier post.

Cheers

Tim
http://revealyourinnerathlete.windowslive.com?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WLYIA_whichathlete_us