Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 2:40 AM
Subject: One more pdf request (ornithopod limb movements and Tenontosaurus post-cranial)

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any papers on the range of motion for ornithopod forelimbs (Hypsilophodontid, Hadrosaurid), rotational ability etc. I haven't had much luck searching the literature on this topic.

In addition, I was wondering if someone could send me a copy of the following paper:

The postcranial skeleton of the ornithopod dinosaur Tenontosaurus tilletti
Catherine A. Forster, Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology, 1990, 10(3):273-294

(there is a *gap* between the print and online subscriptions that I have access to - *the horror*!)

S!

-Jonas Weselake-George