Re: RSS/Atom feeds on science

Thanks to all those who replied to the thread, and off the thread. That was quite a handful.

But then, you know what they say about there can't be too many good bird books. It holds good for RSS feeds too :) Keep them coming.

--
Cheers,
Ishwar.

John Conway wrote:

http://scienceblogs.com/tetrapodzoology/

...and the magnificent SV-POW!

http://svpow.wordpress.com/

... also:

http://eobasileus.blogspot.com/
http://scienceblogs.com/laelaps/
http://whenpigsfly-returns.blogspot.com/
http://www.ethicalpalaeontologist.com/
http://openpaleo.blogspot.com/
http://3lbmonkeybrain.blogspot.com/

...and mine:

http://j-conway.blogspot.com/

That's more than I can really keep up with anyway.

Ishwar Sridharan wrote:
Hi all,

As a novice palaeontology/science enthusiast, I'd be greatly interested if you folks can share the RSS/Atom feeds that you subscribe to. A search on dml archives surfaced just one mail(http://dml.cmnh.org/2005Apr/msg00361.html), and a rather old one at that.

--

-- Palaeontography: http://palaeo.jconway.co.uk