Science reporting at its worst

I just ran across a news story about a "sensational find" of early dinosaur remains some 15 million years older than the next oldest which will "radically redraw" our understanding of Triassic life. . The story is reported at:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=&xml=/earth/2008/08/22/scifossil122.xml

If anyone reads this news story and can tell me what it is about I would appreciate it. Maybe this is something already discussed on these lists, but if so, this news story is unrecognizable as that discovery. Even Chinglish is more understandable than this. Yipes!

Thanks

Dan