JFC-Gang Killers

In the spirit of JFC, I'm going to give my absolutely true account for how this occurred. A recently deceased, by either predation or natural causes, Tenontosaurus is found by a group of Deinonychus. They rapidly proceed to eat said Tenontosaurus when some still nearby members of it's "herd" abrubtly return, in the manner wildebeest & other buffalo have been recorded to do. More or less surrounded, four raptors out of the flock perish in a sort of retaliation by some furious Tenontosaurs.

BTW, I know for a fact that this is exactly how this happened.