RE: DINOSAUR digest 4385

So, I'm guessing the mural, if it goes back to Devonian times, probably still
has the outdated (but more forgivable, given living examples like the
mudskipper) lobe fineed fish out of water, something looking like
eusthenopeteron (or however you spell it), waddling along with its fins.

Nice paintings though, the painter had skill, if not accurate knowledge of
dinosaurs.