McCain's VP pick spells trouble for Evolution Teachings

Hey all,

Thought everyone should see this.  I know we should shy away from ID and
Creationism topics on the forums here but felt this to be important.
There can be no doubt that McCain has plans for our schools systems and
has taken a complete 180 degree turn away from science with his new VP
pick Sarah Palin.  Not only is she completely anti-environment but read
the below info from wikipedia;

 "While running for Governor of Alaska, Palin supported the teaching of
creationism alongside evolution in schools."

Take this into account with McCain's complete flip-flopping on
Intelligent Design in schools and his strong rhetoric on appointing very
conservative judges to federal and Supreme Court.  Keep this in mind
this November.

Scott Williams
Burpee Museum of Natural History