Reconstructing sauropod turning

Hi, Jonas.  Are you familiar with Matt Bonnan's papers work on
sauropod appendicular anatomy, or Per Christiansen's on locomotion?

Bonnan, Matthew F.  2003.  The Evolution of Manus Shape in Sauropod
Dinosaurs: Implications for Functional Morphology, Forelimb
Orientation, and Phylogeny.  Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology:
Vol. 23, No. 3, pp. 595-613.

Bonnan, Matthew F.  2004.  Morphometric analysis of humerus and femur
shape in Morrison sauropods: implications for functional morphology
and paleobiology.  Paleobiology, 30(3), pp. 444-470.

Bonnan, Matthew F.  2005.  Pes anatomy in sauropod dinosaurs:
implications for functional morhpology, evolution and phylogeny.
pp. 346-380 in Virginia Tidwell and Ken Carpenter (eds.), Thunder
Lizards: the Sauropodomorph Dinosaurs.  Indiana University Press,
Bloomington, Indiana.  495 pp.

Bonnan, Matthew F.  2007.  Linear and Geometric Morphometric Analysis
of Long Bone Scaling Patterns in Jurassic Neosauropod Dinosaurs: Their
Functional and Paleobiological Implications.  The Anatomical Record
290: 1089-1111.

Christiansen, Per.  1997.  Locomotion in sauropod dinosaurs.  Gaia 14:
45-75.

Lots of useful stuff here.

)_v__/\  "When we've not got the ball, we're one of the best teams in
         the world.  It's just when we get possession that we're useless"
         -- Craig Brown, Scotland football manager.