Earth before dinosaurs book!

Bonjour tous.

Here's a first presentation of the book I'm working on for more than a
year. I designed the entire thing, graphic line, illustrations and figures,
On sale on march 2009 in France, and, I hope, an english translation to
come soon after.

The author, J-Sebastien Steyer, wrote a great overview of early tetrapods
and more, and I was really proud to illustrate his lines on a such
difficult subject.

You can download a PDF presentation of the book on my website
http://www.paleospot.com

All the best.

Alain