Re: Concerning Longisquama

Alain Beneteau wrote:

<Could someone tell me if the way I've sketched Longisquama's long things is
something plausible?

http://www.paleospot.com/croquis/longisquama1.jpg>

  Alain, it's almost certainly difficult to determine, although none of the
elements have been found paired. In the posterior section, were these elements
flattened mediolaterally, they would have paired up, with only the anterior
"fronds" being singular. Instead, these may just be midline structures.

  Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden