Christmas come early -- 85 years worth of free downloads at Naturwissenschaften!

On a whim, I went to SpringerLink to scout the new Skorpiovenator paper for my Theropod Archives project. To my utter amazement, not only were all of their Online First titles free to download, but EVERY ISSUE of Naturwissenschaften is freely available online through the end of the month!

(Now please don't everyone crash the server. I've got some serious downloading to do!)

Enjoy!

Rob Taylor
The Theropod Archives
http://home.comcast.net/~theropod-archives/