Re: No Jurassic Park IV

I have to go with JP1 as the best, but I could be persuaded that 3 was
better than 2 as a movie experience, despite issues with the pterosaurs
and aquatic Spinosaurus breaking Trex's neck....

---

James E. Whitcraft
Graphic Designer/Photographer
260-481-6522

University Relations and Communications
Publications
Support Services Building, Room 127
Indiana UniversityâPurdue University Fort Wayne
2101 E. Coliseum Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN  46805-1499

>>> Paul Penkalski <turtlecroc@yahoo.com> 12/09/08 2:23 AM >>>
Jurassic Park 3 was the best of the three. It's rare for sequels
to be better than their prequels, but JP3 was just a better put
together flick than JP or especially TLW-JP2. I'm keeping my
fingers crossed for a JP4.....