Re: No Jurassic Park IV

I concur with everything accept JP3 being better than the first. The first
movie will always hold a special spot for really bringing dinosaurs to life on
the big screen. That's something that can only happen once.

Short of that, JP3 was loads better than The Lost World: Jurassic Park. At
least the dinosaurs in JP3 had a chance to act like real animals. TLW:JP was
nothing more than a hokey monster movie (especially the completely unnecessary
last half).

I think the third sequel gets such a bad rap mostly for the - admittedly
pointless - _T.rex_ vs. S_aegyptiacus_ scene. God forbid superhero _T.rex_
turns out not to be the greatest animal of all time.

Jason