From: T. Michael Keesey <keesey@gmail.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Sent: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 10:05 am
Subject: Re: No Jurassic Park IV

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 11:23 PM, Paul Penkalski <turtlecroc@yahoo.com> wrote:
Jurassic Park 3 was the best of the three. It's rare for sequels
to be better than their prequels, but JP3 was just a better put
together flick than JP or especially TLW-JP2. I'm keeping my
fingers crossed for a JP4.....

How could that one be the best? They didn't even finish the movie! -- T. Michael Keesey Technical Consultant and Developer, Internet Technologies Glendale, California