Re: No Jurassic Park IV

What?? JP3, the best? Are you speaking me to the Ninja Spinosaur? I don't believe it! No, no, no, fellows! Jurassic Park (the first of the trilogy) is not only the best of the three, is the biggest film than I ever saw in my entire life!

Cheers!

www.mesozoico.com.ar info@mesozoico.com.ar Daniel M. Puglisi Administrador

T. Michael Keesey escribiÃ: