Re: No Jurassic Park IV

I completely agree, JP 3 was the worst, JP 1 was the best.

JP3 may have corrected a few inaccuracies, with their lame attempt at adding
feathering to the velociraptors without changing the appearance too much from
the first movie, but it introduced plenty of innaccuracies of its own.

None of them ever corrected the Velociraptor name mistake, understandable for
Chriton when he wrote the book, but the movie producers obviously thought
"velociraptor" and "raptors" sounded cool, at least cooler than naming them
some sort of Dromaeosaur or Deinonychus.

pterosaurs attaching humans? Comsognathus attacks?
Spinosaurus surviving a T-rex clamping down on its neck.... I think not.

Plot....people hired to retreive a boy lost on an island, people get eaten by
dinosaurs... some escape, the end.

Compare to JP1.... JP3 is most definitely not the best