Re: No Jurassic Park IV

With all the errors you mention, I prefer JP3 over JP2, because:

-There was an spinosaur (sadly without a humpback).
-there were Ceratosaurus.
-there were pterosaurs getting mad.
-there were raptors apparently using their brains to make noise (how
did they understand the sounds they made is not said).
-I prefer paleontologist Grant over know-it-all mathematician Malcolm.
-in JP2 Bakker's copy was killed and shown as a faint-hearted bozo.
Also, a fool, preferring to be eaten by a T. rex than bitten by a
coral snake.
-Tea Leoni was in JP3.
-I dislike JP2 hero played by Vince Vaughn, and more or less dislike
all Vaughn's characters.