Re: No Jurassic Park IV

Another thing by which I somewhat hated JP2: it was so different from
the book!!

I disliked not even mentioning the interesting character Levine, not
seeing the chameleon-like Carnotaurus of the book, and changing RB and
the other girl with the daughter of Malcolm!! Also, the character of
Sarah Harding was much more braver than in the film.

I liked T. rex running across the streets, but think Malcolm should
have talked more about complexity theory, as in the book (In JP1 you
were somewhat told about chaos theory, they found the manner to
introduce these speeches by Malcolm without being boring).