Re: No Jurassic Park IV

It wasn't taken from the original novel.

JP 1 differed from the novel (John Hammond should have been dead)
JP2 TLW, had very very little in common with t Novel TLW (as if they could
follow it exactly when they didn't follow the first novel, making the
divergence even greater for the second)

There was no third novel, so it was basically just a bunch of hollywood hacks
writing a monster action flick with little restraint, but thats what they did
for TLW anyway.