Re: No Jurassic Park IV

Jurassic Park 3 does come acros as being all the
scenes they had to cut from the previous two movies
(the boat on the river, the pterosaurs in the cage,
the paragliding) strung together to form a new third
movie.

And I'm going to be controversial, and say that I was
glad that the Lost World deviated from the book, as
while it may be interesting to read about all that
behaviouralism and follow the clever deductions as to
how they found the island, it would make a very boring
film.

Anyway, how unlucky would Ian Malcolm be to get his
leg broken twice in Tyrannosaurus attacks? At least it
spared us his morphine induced lectures...

--- Ronald Orenstein <ron.orenstein@rogers.com> wrote:

> The Pterosaurs-in-a-cage sequence IS from the
> original novel, though the rest of the plot is not.
>
>  Ronald Orenstein
> 1825 Shady Creek Court
> Mississauga, ON L5L 3W2
> Canada
>

> ________________________________

Find out about the dinosaurs of the Isle of Wight at
       DinoWight- the Dinosaurs of the Isle of Wight
                 http://www.dinowight.co.uk

             Or Join the DinoWight ONLINE group
         http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DinoWightONLINE/

           Or, if you can speak french, buy my book!
http://www.amazon.fr/p%C3%AAche-du-Baryonyx-Simon-Clabby/dp/221107944X/sr=8-2/qid=1163539406/ref=sr_1_2/171-5562795-4006621?ie=UTF8&s=books

                 Failing that, read my blog
              Bizarre Ideas and Odd Connections
                http://smclabby.blogspot.com/