Re: No Jurassic Park IV

Nope, not kidding, but i'll admit that JP3 was only a *little*
better than JP1 which was plodding and a bit overproduced.

Expectations really affect how much we enjoy a movie. They were
very high, i think, for JP, about the same for TLW:JP2, and lower
then for JP3 (as a result of JP2). Hence, JP3 met or exceeded
expectations. But it's still a well put together flick, despite
the Pteranodons on steroids. The river sequence is just great.

JP2 actually gets better with each viewing because expectations
keep going down. That's good because if there's no JP4, we'll
be watching Jp2 a lot more.....