Re: No Jurassic Park IV

I was really hoping that the next movie would be a Star Wars / Jurassic Park
crossover.  It may breathe some life into both franchises.  Actually, my sole
motivation was the thought of watching Jar Jar Binks being torn to pieces by
Velociraptors...

"Desa monsters out der.  Oh, disan gonna be messy!  Wha!  Ma arms beena ripped
from da sockets!  Mesa dyin' here!"

Edge-of-your seat stuff.  I promise there won't by a dry eye in the house.
(George Lucas, Steven Spielberg... please contact me off-list for a copy of the
script.)

Cheers

Tim