Papers

Dear list,

I'am looking for a couple of papers, which I'am not able to get
through the net. Maybe someone has got the PDF and can send me.

The papers I'm looking for are:

Stromer, E. 1915 Ergebnisse der Forschung. Prof. E. Stromers in den
WÃsten Ãgyptens. II. Wirbeltier-Reste der BaharÃje-Stufe (unterstes
Cenoman). 3. Das Orig. des Theropoden Spinosaurus aegyptiacus n. gen.
Abhandlungen der KÃniglichen Bayerischen Akad.e der Wissen.,
Mathematisch-physikalische Klasse

Carrano, M. T. & S. D. Sampson. 2004. A review of coelophysoids
(Dinosauria: Theropoda) from the Early Jurassic of Europe, with
comments on the late history of the Coelophysoidea. Neues Jahrbuch fÃr
Geologie und PalÃontologie Monatshefte 2004(9):537-558.

Thanks in advance,

Josep Fortuny
Institut Català de Paleontologia