Re: No Jurassic Park IV

As for me, JP and JP2 both win, but in sort of different categories. JP3 is undoubtly the worst of the three. Reading Your discussion encouraged me to make a point - it's uselles to rank movies against their science conformity. Though some may think they are, s-f movies are never to be text-books alternatives. All together, none of the Hollywood movies is propable, not only because of science contradiction, but also of the plot itself (like the bullets always missing the main characters). Just my 2 cents.
Sorry for my poor English - still learning, Dawid