Re: No Jurassic Park IV

"By comparison, JP 2 and 3 were just glorified Godzilla movies with
better special effects."

"Glorified?"

I, sir, have watched a good few Godzilla movies, and I say without
reservation that most of them were much more enjoyable than JP3.

JP2 is a gray area, since I find it easier to watch and makes a better
popcorn flick versus JP3, but eh.

At least early and Heisei-era Godzilla has some dignity. (And even the
Showa stuff is fun because it doesn't take itself seriously.)