Re: No Jurassic Park IV

I love dinosaurs and collect dinosaur movies. Having said that, All three
Jurassic Park movies are crap. I still consider the first one to be one of the
worst movies ever made. (Yes the dinosaurs looked cool) Why couldn't Mr.
Spielberg just have made the movies just like the books. The books read like
movies but with lots of intelligent content AND all the smart stuff made the
action 1 million times for exiting.

And don't get me started on the music. Bleh

Drew Simpson