Re: No Jurassic Park IV

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Simpson" <deathspresso@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 7:51 AM

The books read like movies but with lots of intelligent content AND all the smart stuff made the action 1 million times for exiting.

Intelligent content? What about the book "The Science of Jurassic Park and The Lost World"?

And don't get me started on the music. Bleh

You cannot possibly be serious. The main theme, which was used far too little in II and III, has become an anthem. I know people who have it as their ringtone, and others who sing it (nuh nuh NUUUUH nuuuh nuuuh nuh nuh NUUUUH nuuuh nuuuh...) whenever digging in Triassic strata.