Re: No Jurassic Park IV

"I won't discuss the T rex/S aegyptiacus fight, it's useless.
It's fiction.  . . . And even if I know that some scenes must be
wrong, I just sit down, close my mind on what I know about what true
dinosaurs might have been or done and just enjoy the action."

Three words critical to the enjoyment of fiction:

Suspension of disbelief.

Something a spinosaur surviving a tyrannosaur neck chomp shatters:

Suspension of disbelief.

Ah well, I didn't care much for the rest of the film, regardless.