Re: No Jurassic Park IV

I think that "suspension of disbelief" thing is somewhat related to
the person, and not necessarily extrapolable. For example, I find it
hard to like Marvel characters full of superpowers (never a mutant
with just 6 fingers!). Neither do I liked too much Godzillas with
laser rays. Nor ultra-fast martial arts. Nor slim women kicking the
a** of a big, strong man. Nor a single soldier killing alone up to 20
enemies. But you give me a monster with features mixed and strenght
grossly proportional to its size, with no fire or rays, etc. and I
will enjoy.

What we cannot enjoy about non-real things can be also related to the
culture to which one belongs, I suppose.