An odd paper request

This is probably a long shot but if anybody has a pdf of

Reineck, H. -E. Flemming, B. W. (1997) Unusual tracks, traces and other oddities. Courier Forschungsinstitut Senckenberg, 201, pp. 349?360

I am been reading Bertling et al. 2006 and they mention that Reineck and Flemming give names to both human urinating traces and tyre traces. While I realize that these are nomina nuda I am interested to see what they ended up calling these and (hopefully) other odd traces. Even in the more likely then not even of no pdf existing,if somebody has assess the the article and could send me the names (and description if it is not too much to ask) I would be grateful
Thanks
-Tj Shaw