Re: An odd paper request

I am been reading Bertling et al. 2006 and they mention that Reineck and Flemming give names to both human urinating traces and tyre traces. While I realize that these are nomina nuda

That would mean there's no description, which I doubt. Perhaps you mean nomina vana, which would mean there's no type specimen, but it's entirely possible there is.

Ichnotaxonomy is separate from taxonomy; animals and their works (such as traces) get separate sets of names that do not compete with each other.