Re: An odd paper request

I just recalled - I read once an article (can give a reference if needed), in which the author erected some new taxa based on trace fossils only. He didn't erect ichnotaxons, but real body-based taxa. Though there were no body fossils known, he figured out that the trace fossils in the examples studied give enough information on the morphology of a trackmaker to diagnose the animal correctly. What do You think about that?
DM