An Elaphrosaurus question and request

Hello all,

I'd like to both ask a quick question and request a paper.  However, I'm
thinking that the paper might answer the question, but I will ask anyway.

I was recently reading a 1991 article on the diverse theropod fauna from the
Dry Mesa Quarry, and I came across a vague reference to Elaphrosaurus remains.
I've seen a handful of short references to Elaphrosaurus-like fossils from the
Morrison.  However, those references are never in-depth and I have certainly
never seen such remains figured.  Is there any validity to these claims?

Finally, if anyone has it,  I would love a copy of the following paper.  I
didn't have luck getting in touch with the author:

Rauhut, O. 2005. Post-cranial remains of 'coelurosaurs' (Dinosauria, Theropoda)
from the Late Jurassic of Tanzania. Geological Magazine 142: 97-107.

Thanks very much,

Adam Pritchard
acp002@mcdaniel.edu