ceratopsian head skin

Has anyone ever found skin impressions from a ceratopsian head? I know that some of the keratinous beak was preserved on the new Black Hills trike, but I'm specifically looking into if the keratin continued up into the rest of the face as Horner and others have suggested. A presentation on Majungatholus/saurus at SVP suggested the kind of ruggosities on the sides of its face may also have supported a sheath of keratin. I wonder if anyone has compared it to the suggested ceratopsian model?

  David Krentz