Re: "The wonder of Sir David Attenborough"

You know, I wouldn't mind watching the US version of these shows if they didn't
butcher them so badly. I remember 'walking with prehistoric beasts' being
virtually unwatchable on US Discovery. The "Planet Earth" US version was
annoying too. I'm happy to wait for a US screening of life in cold blood, but I
suspect they'll just ruin it... probably replacing David Attenborough with some
Hollywood C-lister who struggles to pronounce the names of the animals
correctly. Maybe I'll just shell out for the UK DVD when it comes out (end of
feb?).

D.

----------------------------------
Denver Fowler
df9465@yahoo.co.uk
http://www.denverfowler.com
Work:
http://www.museumoftherockies.org

Fieldwork  pictures NM 2002-4 & China 06:
http://www.statemuseumpa.org/notes05.htm
http://www.wald.heim.at/urwald/540645/JH-Projekte/China_04-2006/chinaset.htm

TV Work:
http://www.impossiblepictures.co.uk