Re: "The wonder of Sir David Attenborough"

They won't be able to replace David Attenborough -- he's not just the voice over, he's interacting with the critters. Maybe PBS Nature will pick it up uncut.
Here's a news clip about him and the series:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/player/nol/newsid_7220000/newsid_7224800?redirect=7224853.stm&news=1&bbram=1&nbram=1&nbwm=1&bbwm=1&asb=1

Also the trailers are to die for. My favorite is the "Frog Chorus"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/lifeincoldblood/extras.shtml?licbtp04