Re: "The wonder of Sir David Attenborough"

Argh, this is one of those days where I wish I was in
the UK. I remember talking to a fellow a few years
back, about this (at the time) upcoming production.
It's great to see that it's finally out and watchable.

Now to wait the requisite 6 months for it to appear in
the states. :(

Jason

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main.jhtml?xml=/opinion/2008/02/05/do0504.x

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs