Re: "The wonder of Sir David Attenborough"

If I remember correctly, his parents were named in honour of /Zaglossus attenboroughi/, and that's how he obtained his surname. Given their other astonishing range of tricks and perceptions, it doesn't surprise me that the foresight of the monotremes has obviously been vindicated. At last, a placental mammal arrived that was worth some recognition.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael de Sosa" <sheepowns@yahoo.com>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 9:01 PM
Subject: Re: "The wonder of Sir David Attenborough"

BBC released the UK version of Planet Earth in Region 1 format so we could watch it here. I snapped it up as quick as I could. I didn't miss a single episode when it came out on Discovery US, but I felt like I was watching a whole new series when David Attenborough was narrating instead of Sigourney Weaver. He's amazing... this is obviously what he was born to do.

Mike D.