J. B. Smith

Dear DML members,

I would pretty appreciate if anyone can provide me the current e-mail
of Dr. Joshua B. Smith, or instead kindly provide me with the pdf's of
the following two articles  :-)

Smith, J.B. 2007. "Dental morphology and variation in Majungasaurus
crenatissimus (Theropoda: Abelisauridae) from the Late Cretaceous of
Madagascar", in Sampson, S.D. & Krause, D.W. (eds.): Majungasaurus
crenatissimus (Theropoda: Abelisauridae) from the Late Cretaceous of
Madagascar, Society of Vertebrate Paleontology Memoir 8, 103–126.

Smith, J.S. & Dalla Vecchia, F.M. 2006. "An abelisaurid (Dinosauria:
Theropoda) tooth from the Lower Cretaceous Chicla formation of Libya".
Journal of African Earth Sciences 46(3): 240-244

Thank you very much in advance,
Regards,

Matías Soto