Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: Sneak preview of Peter Schouten's latest!

Wow. Deeply impressive. I suppose I'll need to buy the book.

Now if only <wince> <whine> someone would have told him not to ever pronate theropod forearms... And regarding the featherless beakless snouts in the top and the bottom picture, I recommend the photo of the 2nd published specimen of *Eoenantiornis*.