What are some differences between Triceratops sp.

I have seen that Triceratops prorsus has a more v-shaped rib cage than
Triceratops horridus, has a more gracile skeletal structure, and has a more
prominent nose horn. Are there any others?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is from the Olathe District Schools. The
message and any attachments may be confidential or privileged and are intended
only for the individual or entity identified above as the addressee. If you are
not the addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, you
are not authorized to read, copy or distribute this message or any attachments.
We ask that you please delete this message and any attachments and notify the
sender by return email or by phone (913) 780-7000.