Re: Question for the pterosaur set...

Genera and type species:
Aralazhdarcho Averianov, 2007
     [type species: A. bostobensis Averianov, 2007]
Gegepterus Wang, Kellner, Zhou & Campos, 2007
     [type species: G. changi Wang, Kellner, Zhou & Campos, 2007]
Ingridia Unwin & Martill, 2007 (junior subjective synonym, =Tupandactylus
Kellner & Campos, 2007)
     [type species: Tapejara imperator Kellner, 1997 ; referred species:
Tapejara navigans Frey, Martill & Buchy, 2003]
Nemicolopterus Wang, Kellner, Zhou & Campos, 2007
     [type species: N. crypticus Wang, Kellner, Zhou & Campos, 2007]
Tupandactylus Kellner & Campos, 2007
     [type species: Tapejara imperator Kellner, 1997]

Species referred to already published genera:
Huaxiapterus benxiensis Lü, Gao, Xing, Li & Ji Q., 2007