Re: Question for the pterosaur set...

This appeared in an issue of Prehistoric Times in a published letter by Hawley
(it may need to be cited as "Hawley vide Fredericks, 2005", I'm not 100%
certain on that) as a suggested replacement for the poorly-formed "Avgodectes",
since that genus uses the Demotic Greek for an egg without its shell as opposed
to Ancient Greek for an egg with its shell. I'm not entirely sure of the
nomenclatural implications of this--it may need to be listed as a nomen nudum
or it may be considered a "Kittysaurus" and is not worth including in genus
lists.