specimens of Thescelosaurus and Bugenasaura

Hey everyone,

I'm sending out a general request for assistance to the community.

I'm finishing up a paper on Thescelosaurus, and I wanted to make sure
I had evaluated all available material of relevance before submitting
it for review.  Specifically, I'm looking for any specimen that has
been referred to Thescelosaurus or Bugenasaura (either via publication
or simply within an institution's specimen catalog) that preserves ANY
portion of the skull and/or mandibles.  I have included a list of
specimens that meet this requirement at the end of this email. Please
reply off list if you know of any addition specimens.

Many thanks in advance to everyone and I apologize for cluttering the
inboxes of the vast majority of people who are thinking "what the heck
are Thescelosaurus and Bugenasaura?"

Clint Boyd
caboyd2@ncsu.edu
North Carolina State University

American Museum of Natural History:
5020

Canadian Museum of Nature:
8537
9534

Los Angeles County Museum:
33543

Museum of the Rockies
979

Museum of World Treasures - Witchita, KS
1 specimen

North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences
15728

Royal Saskatchewan Museum
P.1225.1

South Dakota School of M&T