To: <DINOSAUR@usc.edu>
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 7:21 AM
Subject: Re: Question for the pterosaur set...

Could anyone please give me the reference for Unwin & Martill? I've only read the name on their poster during the pterosaur meeting, as Ingridia does not even appear on the abstracts volume.

Also, AFAIK Kellner & Campos (2007) paper with the name Tupandactylus was already in press when Kellner found out about Martill's intention, during the meeting, so please be careful with some assumptions.

Taissa Rodrigues