RE: Northen Illinois University Shootings

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome, and information. I will keep you
updated on my progress. I do, however, have another question.

David Mindell, who I actually did an internship with,  just released a paper
pertaining to the origination of avian lineages being in the cretaceous. Do you
think this supports the secondary flightless issue? The Birds are Dinosaurs
theory? Or neither? I would love to listen to your thoughts because I will be
working on just this topic with Dr. Burnham next year.

Lonnie Matson

"Trilobites and dinosaurs, who were each around for more than a hundred million
years, might be amused at a species here only a thousandth as long deciding to
appoint itself the guardian of life on Earth. That species is itself the
danger".